Vi använder cookies på webbplatsen för att ge dig en så bra upplevelse som möjligt. Mer info.

Sök Meny
Du är här:

Practical information

  • Admission and Residence Permit

    We here at Folkuniversitetet ISU in Lund have outsourced the management of the admission process for all non-EU citizens to the company Swedworks AB. Swedworks AB is a professional company with years of experience in this area and with official certificate from the Swedish Migration Agency (Migrationsverket) and provides full package service covering the entire process.

  • Accomodation

    Accommodation is not included in the ISU course/program fees. If you need assistance with finding accommodation, please indicate so in your application form.

  • Insurance

    You are responsible for your own health insurance. You are required to arrange health insurance before you come to Sweden.

  • Credits

    Here you can find out which universities and colleges have accepted ISU courses for credit